Shandong soda ash manufacturers
Sodium carbonate (Na2CO3) is also called soda ash, but it belongs to salt, not alkali. It is an important organic chemical raw material, mainly used in the production of flat glass, glass products and ceramic glazes. It is widely used in daily washing, acid neutralization and food processing.
The main purpose:
1. The glass industry is the main consumer sector of this product, with a consumption of 0.2 tons per ton of glass. Mainly used for float glass, CRT glass housing, optical glass, etc.
2. Soda ash can also be used in chemical, metallurgical and other sectors. Using this product can reduce alkali dust flying, reduce raw material consumption, change working conditions, increase product quality, reduce alkali powder's erosion of refractory materials, and increase the service life of the kiln.
3. As a buffer, neutralizer and dough improver, it can be used in cakes and flour foods.
4. Used as a detergent for scouring, bath salt and tanning.
5. Used as a neutralizer and leavening agent in the food industry, such as making soy sauce and flour foods, such as steamed bread and bread. It can also be added to pasta to increase elasticity and ductility. Sodium carbonate can also be used to produce MSG
6. Soda ash can also be used as color TV reagent
7. It can also be used as a water softener in the printing and dyeing industry